Gary Lane talks about the documentary he created with his brother that celebrates Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin, Dolly Parton, and the struggle for women’s rights set to screen at the American Documentary and Animation Film Festival in Palm Springs.
- ‘Still Working 9 to 5’ Review: Well-Crafted Doc Succeeds as Both ‘Making of’ Celebration and Cautionary Reminder
- Still Working 9 to 5: How a Comedy Classic and Workplace Sexism Endure
- Jane Fonda, Dolly Parton and Lily Tomlin reunite to stress that women are ‘Still Working 9 to 5’
- Hey Sisters, We’re Going Backwards
- 5 Things We Learned From the New Documentary — Wide Open Country